You are in safe hands.
We ensure our clients to get updated with the latest Government initiatives, rules and regulations.
It is necessary that all requirements are met before one could legally operate in Dubai. The following steps can guarantee maximum commercial benefit for our clients:
- Choosing of appropriate legal structure of the business whether it falls on commercial, industrial and/or professional category. This is a vital step to determine what type of business activities are to be practiced.
- Compilation of the required documents for registration of the entity
- Submission of the application to the concerned department for Initial approval and reserve of trade name.
- Once the Initial Approval is there, we’ll proceed with the Obtaining office, Virtual Office, and Warehouse for the operations
- Co-ordination with the relevant regulatory & Government authorities for approvals
- Obtain Trade License, Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association, Share Certificates, Tenancy Agreement
- Processing of visas, labour cards and other statutory documents
- Recruitment of personnel required for the new business
You won’t go wrong with Virtuoso!
GET IN TOUCH
- Sunday to Thursday: 9AM-5PM