Get credible linkages.
We can link you to a reliable local sponsor with well-established track records.
We only recommend credible local partners who have well-established track records to support the businesses of our clients. The partner on the other hand can neither earn rights on the business management nor gain profit.
UAE ownership requirements:
It is mandatory for all UAE established companies to gain at least fifty-one percent except when:
- the law requires 100% local ownership, such as Free Trade Zones where 100% foreign ownership is permitted
- activities are open to 100% AGCC ownership
- fully owned AGCC companies enter into partnership with UAE nationals
- foreign companies register branches or a representative office in Dubai.
- Professional or artisan companies need 100% foreign ownership is permitted.